These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

FromMrsEsther Richard

From: Esther richard - estherrichard_22@yahoo.fr

From:Mrs.Esther Richard
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire
West Africa.

My Dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my
Son,intend to establish in your country.Though I have not met with you
before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed
sometimes in life.

There is this amount of Fifteen Million Five hundred US Dollars
($15.500.000.00)which my late Husband deposited with asecurity company
in Abidjan Capital city of Cote d'Ivoire which he wanted to used
for his political reason in our Country before he was assassinated. Now I
and my son have decided to invest these money inyour country or
anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.

We want you to help us claim and receive the consignment which will besent
to you through diplomatic means to your address to avoid any traces of the
funds and to enable you plan for the investment in your Country:

I will like to invest part of the money into these three investment in
your
Country but, if there is anyother business that is better than what I am
suggestion, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you
20%
Of the total fund while the balance will be invested by you.Reply me
through
my private email address at(estherrichard_22@yahoo.fr)
I await your soonest response.


Respectfully yours,


Mrs.Esther Richard.
----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my