These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

PLEASE HELP ME TO DO GOOD

From: sarah aminatu aziz - sarahaz07@yahoo.co.uk

Hello,

My name is MRS.Sarah Aminatu Aziz, widow to late Hassan A. Aziz. former
owner of Petroleum & Gas Company, here in Kuwait. I am 68years old,
suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my
condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't
live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer
stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don¢t want your pity but I need
your trust.


My late husband died early last year from Heart attack, and during the
period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was
very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.
The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, so I
have now decided to spread all my wealth, to contribute mainly to the
development of charity in Africa, America, Asia and Europe.Am sorry if you
are embarrassed by my mail. I found your e-mail address in the web
directory, and I have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find

this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please
accept my apology.


Before my late husband died he was major oil tycoon, in Kuwait and deposited

the sum of (Twenty Five million dollars) in a finance company in Europe
some years ago, thats all I have left now, I need you To collect this funds
and distribute it yourself to charity .so that when I die my soul can rest
in peace. The funds will be entirely in hands and management. I hope God
gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives that is my main concern. 30%
of this money will be for your time and effort, while 70% goes to charity.


You can get back to me via my private e-mail: sarahaz2007@yahoo.co.uk

God bless you.


MRS.Sarah Aminatu Aziz