These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME

From: Almira Ahmed - mrsalmira_ahmed110@yahoo.fr

Good Day, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME

My dear, Please read very carefully, It is with tears that I am writing this message to you from a hospital bed far away from my home where I have no mother,father, sister , Brother or any Relative, in the mist of strangers with a diffrent language that I don'tunderstand, imaging how painful it is being a cancer patient, Firstly let me introduce myself to you.
I am Mrs. Almira Ahmed Hassanal Bolkiah, a widow to Late Sheik Ahmed Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei Darussalam, I am 38years old and I have a son of 11years of age who is at the moment in Benin Republic and I am suffering from cancer of the lungs which Iwill soon undergo the operation, I want to also let you know that I am writing you this mail from a private hospital here where I am taking my part-timetreatments, what will you do if your doctor come up and tell you that you have only few weeks to live? you can imagine the kind of pains I am going through.My Husband is the first Son to the last wife of King Haji Omar Ali Saifuddien Sadul Khairi Waddien, the former Prime Minister of Brunei Darussalam, the tiny Oil-Rich Country on the Island in South-Eastern Asia, let me save your time by not amplifying my extended
Royal Family History which has already been disseminated by the international media during the controversial dispute that erupted between my Husband and his Step-Brother, the Sultan of Brunei H.M.Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah who is the present King/Primeminister of Brunei. As you may know from the international media, the Sultan of Brunei accused my Husband who is his Step-Brother for financial mismanagement and impropriety of US$14.8 billion dollars and this was as a result of the Asian Financial crisis that made my Husband's company Amedeo Development Company that was inherited by my husband and government owned Brunei investment AGENCY to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in the office.However my Husband was kept under house arrest by his own step brother, our bank accounts and private properties including a Crude Oil Export Refinery were later confiscated by the sultan and to worsen the whole thing, he has to assassinate my beloved husband and I was placed under house arrest by the Sultan so that I will not tell the international community what has happened and that is where I developed this cancer of the lungs which is killing me now but I still believe that it is the will of God that life treat me this way.To avoid further prosecution and sufferings from the Sultan and his security operatives since I have lost my Husband and I have my only child to keep me happy, I decided to leave my country Brunei to Benin Republic in West Africa for my savety, also my Husband deposited the sum of ( US $41 Million Dollars) in a reputable Security company as a family Treasure there in London, but unfortunately for me this my illness has became worst and I have been placed at the hospital for medical attention here,

so I am planing to fly abroad for a good medication and a perfect surgical operation because according to what my doctor told me that I may not live for more than a month without this operation, I am so scared about this because
He has made me understand that I have only 20% chance to survive this surgery and for that reason, I want to make a future for my only son before undergoing this surgery so that even if I die on the process of this surgery, my son will be taken care of by you.The reason why I am contacting you is for you to take the sum of (US$ 15
Milion) and use some part of it for the orphans and needy worldwide,and invest the rest of it in a lucrative business in your country on behalf of my son, no one can tell what will happen during the surgery operation so in case if anything happens to me during this operation, my son will have someone to take care of him and a business/funds to inherit for a good future tommorow.All I WANT FROM YOU IS TO TAKE THE MONEY WITH MY SONAND INVEST IT AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED YOU SO THAT YOU CANTAKE CARE OF MY SON IF I DID NOT SURVIVE THIS SURGERY.

please get back to me very fast so that I can tell you whatto do because my days now is being numbered.May the peace of God be with you Mrs. Almira Ahmed Hassanal Bolkiah

__________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________
Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free. 
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07