These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

Hello My Good Friend

From: KELVIN STEVENS - mabogune@yahoo.es

Dear Friend,

Please don't be surprised to receive this letter from me since we do
not know each other before now. I am KELVIN STEVENS, the son of late
MAKELE STEVENS, a farmer in ZIMBABWE who was murdered along with my mother
in the land dispute in my country. I got your contact through network
online hence decided to write you.

Before the death of my parent, my father made a deposit with a
Diplomatic Security Firm. The consignment was declared to contain GEM STONES
shipped on diplomatic cover to avoid customs detecting the actual
contents. The actual content is the sum of USD19 million (Nineteen Million
United States dollars only). This was done when he noticed the looming
danger in Zimbabwe on land policies. The security company does not know
the actual contents of the trunk boxes/consignment as it was not
disclosed to them for security reasons.

This amount was meant for the purchase of new Agricultural machineries
and chemicals for our Farms and establishment of new farms in
Swaziland.
This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe
introduced a new Land Act Reform that wholly affected the rich white
farmers and some few black farmers alike. This resulted to the killing and
mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society
during political elections in my country. Infact a lot of people were
killed because of this Land reform Act for which my parents were victims.

It is against this background that, all my family members fled Zimbabwe
for fear of our lives. We are currently taking refuge in Netherlands
where we sort political asylum. At this point, we decided to transfer my
late fathers money to a more reliable foreign account to start
profitable investments because the money is not being used, lying down in the
security company. I must let you know that this transaction is free
from risk because I have all the necessary documents as regards the
deposit.

If you accept to assist me, do please contact me back with your
telephone and fax number so we can open communication to brief you full
details of what is to be done to finalize all the arrangements with the
security company for the delivery of the consignment to you after reaching a
workable agreement with you. I would conclude all arrangements with
you to clear the consignment [in which the funds are secretly packed)
already in the custody of the Diplomatic Security Firm. I want to also
state I would be offering you 30% for your assistance and the subsequent
investment to be made in your country with our share with your advice.

THIS MATTER REQUIRES MATURITY AND TRUST.

Regards,
KELVIN STEVENS
For: (The family).

PLEASE YOU CAN READ ABOUT PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE FROM
THE LINKS BELOW:
http://www.1freespace.com/beetee/nov19_2001.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm