These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

From Miss Ruth

From: ruth guei - miss_ruth_gueisdaughter@yahoo.fr

From Miss Ruth,

Villa 11 Riviera Golf cocody

Cote d ivoire.

Dearest One,Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I am quite aware that my message will come to you as a surprise because it is indeed very strange for someone you have not met before to contact you in this regard.

I am miss ruth Guei. from Cote d Ivoire. I am 22 years old , I lost my father a couple of years ago. My father late General Robert Guei was a Ex-Military head of State of Ivory Coast until his untimely death,

(You can visit http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2269238.stm for complete report on this incident.

He was assassinated on the 19th of September 2002 by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death, he deposited with a security company here in Cote d'Ivore the sum of (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)$2.5 Million Dollars meant for the purchase of military tanks and security equipment from Russian and whereby the the security company do not know the contents of the metal safe box is money, he told them at the time of deposit that it contains African Artefact treasures and computer security consumables that does not need air and sun rays, that will be ship to his foreign business associate in abroad.

I want you to do me a favour to receive the box as my late father foreign business associate oversea in your country, so that I will come over to your country for investment and resettlement,since the present administration is no more in cordial relationship with my families.


I have plan to do investment in your country, like Real Estate and Hotel this is my reason for writing to you.

Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest in replying soonest, I will offer
you 30% only for your kind and honest assisance.


Yours sincerely.

Miss Ruth Guei.

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger vous offre 30 nouvelles émoticônes gratuites, installées directement dans votre Messenger !
http://www.emoticones-messenger.fr