These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

GOOD DAY

From: Samuel Dlovu - samadl001@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

I will like to invest in your country. I am Samuel Dlovu from Liberia, the son of Michael Dlovu, former Minister of Mines and Industry. Our parents were killed in the Liberia war. Our Father deposited trunk box containing 33.6 Million U.S Dollars with Global Security and Finance Company in Ghana, for safe keeping and before his death he instructed that I should claim it to look after my only sister and my self.

My sister and I are now in Accra Ghana-West Africa, to notify claims of the fund. We intend to invest this money abroad, hence my contacting you to advise us how best we can invest this money in your country. One Mr. Bill Lloyd, who was supposed to receive this consignment in USA, was demanding for 50% which I and my sister did not agree on for any reason, which was why we have to stop the delivery to him immediately, and search for another beneficiary who can help us on this. For your assistance we offer 20% of the money to you. We have all the vital documents covering the deposit fund and the ownership which I can send on request.

Please send your direct phone and fax numbers for more information on your reply.

Thank you very much for the anticipated acceptance while I expect your prompt response.

Best regards,
Samuel Dlovu
_________________________________________________________________
PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HMWL_mini_pcmag_0707