These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

PLEA FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: Barr Tony Umeh - get2barr_tony_umeh8@yahoo.no

ADDRESS: NCR BUILDING, 6 BROAD STR, LAGOS NIGERIA

Hello Anticipated Partner,


I got your contact in course of my inquiry to locate relations of my
Deceased Client who died with his family in a car crash on 5th August 2005.Please I need your assistance to repatriate the sum of US$28.5M which my Deceased Client left behind in a Finance Company. The finance company in possession of the deposit that contains this fund has been asking me to provide the next of kin.


Since his demise they are threatening to confiscate the deposit as
"Unclaimed Deposit". Rather than leaving the fund confiscated, based on the fact that you share the same last name with my Deceased Client I seek your consent and assistance to nominate you as my Deceased Client's Relation under legal process and risk free to repatriate the fund as I have the jurisdiction as the Deceased's Personal Attorney to testify the Deceased's Relationship with you.


Also I have the documents to complete the transaction. What I require is your willingness to assist me and to treat the transaction as a personal confidential matter until the conclusion. Contact me for further information and commencement of the transaction.

Regards,
Barr Tony Umeh.(Esq)


---------------------------------------------------


View my photo!

Here's how:

1) Visit the link below to go to Clark.

http://www.clarkcolor.com/viewsharedphoto/p=20221186071628079/l=292742429/g=100215079/cobrandOid=1003/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPIC
http://www.clarkcolor.com/viewsharedphoto/p=20221186071628079/l=292742429/g=100215079/cobrandOid=1003/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPIC

If the link above does not work, highlight the link below using your cursor. Then copy and paste the link into your browser address window and hit the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard.

http://www.clarkcolor.com/viewsharedphoto/p=20221186071628079/l=292742429/g=100215079/cobrandOid=1003/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPIC
http://www.clarkcolor.com/viewsharedphoto/p=20221186071628079/l=292742429/g=100215079/cobrandOid=1003/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPIC

2) If you'd like, you can easily order a FREE 4x6" reprint of my photo, right from Clark! Just click the "order prints" button while viewing my photo.

And if you create your own Clark account, you can get 10 FREE digital camera prints and develop your first roll of film FREE.

Start sharing photos online too as a great way to stay connected with friends and family.


Snapfish - the best value in photography