These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL

From: MR PATRICK CHAN - pa_ch_kw@yahoo.com.hk

Good Day ,
I am Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan. Executive Director and Chief Financial
Officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Col. Hosam Hassan who was with the
Iraqi forces and also businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for 18
calendar months, with a value of Thirty million United State
Dollars($30,000,000.00) only in my branch.Upon maturity several notices
was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003.
Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response
came from him. We later find out that Col. Hosam Hassan along with his
wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast
that hit their home.

After further investigation it was also discovered that client Col.Hosam
Hassan did not declare any next of kin in his official
papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided
in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his
deposit in my bank. So, Thirty million ($30,000,000.00)

United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come
forward to claim it.What bothers me most is that according to the laws of
my country at the expiration 5 years the funds will revert to the
ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the
funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like
you as a
foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Col.Hosam Hassan so that you
will be able to receive his funds.

MODALITIES:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall
come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary
document that will back you up as the next of kin to Col. Hosam Hassan,
all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with
your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in
for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate
in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be
provided by you.There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are
going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the
necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all
matters concerning this issue. Once the funds

have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share
in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.
Should you be interested please send me your,
1,Full names
2,private phone number/fax
3,current residential address.

And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below:
(pa_ch_kw@yahoo.com.hk)
and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this
operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Patrick K.W. Chan