These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

REQUEST YOU TO ACT AS NEXT KIN TO MY CLIENT

From: Barr Kadir Bunu - barr.kbunu2@yahoo.fr

B. K. Bunu CHAMBERS & Associates
Legal Practitioners, Advocate and Solicitors.
403 rd Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria.
Email: barr.kbunu2@yahoo.fr

Greetings Beloved,

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a Previous
notice,I had to use E-mail because it is an easier and more confidential
way of making contact with people around the world.

My name is BARRISTER KADIR BUNU, a sixty two (62) years old Attorney in
practice here in AFRICA.I had a client by name MR.MARK STANLEY who is
a national of your country and contractor based here in AFRICA now
deceased. My client lost his life alongside his wife and only child on
the
Sunday, 2 February, 2003, 18:50 GMT while he was travelling, Details of
this incidencecan be checked on the following website;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm Prior to the Death
of my Late Client,He secured a contract of $12,500,000.00 million from
the Federal Government of Nigeria,following which he received a 30%
mobilization fee of US$3,750,000.00 Million and successfully executed the
contract, but the balance of US$8,750,000.00 Million contract payment
was in the Process of being transferred into My Late Client's Account
with
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA which he submitted to the Federal Government
OF NIGERIA before he lost his life in the incidence.

Three Months after his sudden Death,The Federal Government of Nigeria
effected the transfer of the balance of his Contract Funds into the
Account that My Late Client has on his file with the Government. As his
personal Attorney before his death,I have been officially notified and
instructed by the Bank UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA where the money is
currently deposited that I should provide and forward the particulars of
MR.MARK STANLEY next of kin so that the Funds in his Account can be
remitted into his Next of Kin's Account in accordance with Nigerian laws.

However, as the personal attorney and close confidant of late MR. MARK
STANLEY I want you to know that My late Client died interstate,i.e, He
died without leaving a Will. Hence,all my efforts to locate any of his
relative whom I can present to the Bank as his next of kin has proved
abortive. Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the
deceased relative/next of kin and subsequently the beneficiary of the
fund so that the proceed of this account valued at $8,750,000.00 Million
can be paid to you for subsequent disbursement between you and I. If
you can cooperate with me and receive this funds as next of kin to late
MR.MARK STANLEY confirm your interest by contacting me through my
confidential email: barr.kbunu2@yahoo.fr above.

I can assure you that the deal is 100% risk free because I am in
possesion of the Deceased personal file which contains all information
which
I shall use to prove your relationship with the deceased therefore the
money will be paid into the account of whomever I present as LATE MR.
MARK STANLEY Next of kin with proofs that I will present to the bank
when needed.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with
you,I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the
release of the Funds to you An Application will have to be filed to the
Bank for processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated
Bank account any where in the world. Send to me your private phone and
fax numbers for easy communication.

I wait to hear from you.

BARRISTER KADIR BUNU.
B.K. BUNU CHAMBER & ASSOCIATE

This email and the informationin it is intended for the recipient whose
email appeared above. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify me immediately: you should treat the information in this email as
being in confidence unless otherwise notified by me. You should not copy
it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any persons

----------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my