These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

hello

From: anita adams - aaanitadams@yahoo.com

Dearest One,I am Mrs Anita Adams Johnson from Ivory Coast. I was married to Late Cheif Adams Johnson who was a contractor with the government of Cote D'Ivoire before he died after few days in the hospital. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.700 Million with a Bank in Cote D lvoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank here in Cote DIvoire.My Doctor told me that it is very likely i will die within the next 3 months due to A Blood cancer (LUCAMIA}. I have decided to contact you becauce i want Mandy to get a better life outside this country and for her to further her education in your country, also for you to take care of my only child Mandy she is 17 years, all i want is for you to invest this money very well and also take care of Mandy she is the only thing that i have in this world.I inherited this money from my late husband,if you are willing to handle this matter and you are ready to take my child as your's then i am willing to give you 35% of the total money and 55% will be for Mandy and 10% will be for the poor and the lessprivilaged ones in the society. As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell my bank to transfer the money to you or you can call me on this number 00225 022 18 067,thank you. Mrs Anita Adams Johnson.
_________________________________________________________________
Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail, plus sûr, plus simple et plus complet !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp