These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

From Joseph

From: jos gary - joseph_gary44@yahoo.fr

From Joseph And Sister.Abidjan, Ivory Coast.West Africa.Dear Respectful.
Warm greetings to you and your family in the name of ourlord Jesus Christ. I introduce my self to you with all faith, trust and hope you will understand to assist us not to betray us at the end. I was 20 Years old boy when my father died in a gold mine in MENDE, Republic of Serria Leone .He was into legal gold minning,he has succeded in saving the sum of Ten million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars.USD($10.500,000)in a trunk box consignment deposited in safe Security company in Abidjan that he decleared and registered this consignment to the company as containg family valuable for security reason during his Business on Gold, before he went on a trip to Republic of Cote D'Ivoire West Africa near by country to our country to save his money for security reasons because of the political problem in our country.Since the death of our father our step mother has been trying to kill us, she has been given us a lot of problem and she have collected every thing from us and now she still need the deposit certificate to claim this fund but I can't give this to her because is all we have to leave with. I am 22 years while my sister Lora is 20 years old of age we still need to go to school and have a better education and start a new life. Our step mother knows that our dad has such money but she don't know where exactly the fund is been deposited.Right now we are hiding in a refugee camp in Ivory Coast. Our father used my name 'Joseph Gary'as the next of kin to the deposited fund. And we ran away with the deposit document,so nobody have access to the money now except me and my younger sister Lora. We need help from you to asist us to transfer this money to your country for investment and who will be sincere to invite us to his country without cheating us or doing bad to us on my arrival with my sister,we are willing to offer you 15% of the total sum after the shipment of the consgnment to your cuntry as compensation for your effort/input.Please mail me urgently to know your stands before looking for help elsewhere, you're the first person we are contacting in this isseu. Please permit me to ask, can you honestly help us as your own people and can we completely trust you? We are kindly requesting for this vital information from you if you agreed to assist us out of our problem:(1) Your full name (2) Your Personal telephone number and fax.I will also want you to tell me more about yourself in your reply to my letter to you. Thank you for your signify interest to assist me and my sister. Hoping to hear from you soon. May God bless you and preserve our friendship in good faith.Best regardsJoseph Gary and sister,(Lora)
_________________________________________________________________
Sur Windows Live Ideas, découvrez en exclusivité de nouveaux services en ligne... si nouveaux qu'ils ne sont pas encore sortis officiellement sur le marché !
http://ideas.live.com