These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

Claim As Next Of KinYour Response Is Needed

From: Jeffrey Milestones - jeffreymilestoneconsults@yahoo.es

Greetings to you.

I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust to enable me carry out an urgent business Opportunity in my department. My name is Mr. Jeffrey Milestone and I was the CONTRACT AGENT officer to an Oil Merchant Engineer also a national of your country, who died along with his wife and Two kids in the Asia Earth Quake Disaster(TSUNAMIDISASTERhttp://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/.

All of his Family lost there lives in the Disaster. My client was a successful and an accomplished family man, who work with a multinational Oil firm here in africa,He was sent to Asia (Sri Lanka) for a Special Assignment for his Company were he died. He left in his domiciliary account the total sum of Four Million and Five hundred thousand, United States Dollars only($4,500,000.00USD).Since then I had made several inquiries through your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relative but this exercise has proved unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts,After the sudden death of my client,and for the reason that there has not been a next of kin to my late client,the bank has decided to forfeit the money and declear as an abandoned property as there is no next of kin who should inherit his funds.The board of directors of his bank adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within 28 working days or forfeit the money to the bank as an abandoned property. The bankers had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me.I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next of kin of my deceased client, so that you can be paid the funds left in his bank account.

I therefore seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased that the proceeds of this Bank Account valued at $4.5 Million Dollars can be paid to you. You shall have a reasonable percentage for being part of this transaction. We shall assemble all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim.All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

Get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Jeffrey Milestone.

---------------------------------------------------
Get FREE 4x6 prints from my album(s)!*

View my photos!

I invite you to view the following photo album(s):

album 08/02/07

Here's how:

http://www.clarkcolor.com/getimageforshare/p=13821186071421628/l=292741737/s=164490500/t=ALB/g=100215922/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

1) Visit the link below to access my photos on Clark.

Jeffrey's photos

2) You'll be asked to type in your name and email address and then choose a password. This ensures the privacy of my pictures and also sets up your own password-protected account on Clark.

If the link above does not work, highlight the link below using your cursor. Then copy and paste the link into your browser address window and hit the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard.

http://www.clarkcolor.com/share/p=90921186071419833/l=292741131/g=100215922/cobrandOid=1003/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

3) If you'd like, you can easily order reprints or enlargements of my photos, right from Clark for as low as 12 each -- every day! Just click the "order prints" button while viewing my photos to place an order.
*First-time customers only.
http://www.clarkcolor.com/infothreefree/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

Snapfish - the best value in photography