These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 03, 2007

From Mrs Mary

From: Mrs Mary Mrs Mary - mrs_mary6@yahoo.fr

Dear Sir, I am Mrs. Mary Clement from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire. I am a widow being, I lost my husband few years ago. My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death .He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising here in Cote d'Ivoire. Before his death he had an account in one the bank here with a tune of $9.5M, which he told the bank, was for the importation of cocoa processing machine. I want you to do me a favour to provide to me your banking particulars to receive this money to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary. I have plans to invest this money into business in your country under you. This is my reason of writing to you if you will be of interests to assist me, I will be very grateful as you indicating your interests by replying soonest with your private phone and fax. Yours sincerely, Mrs. Mary clement and son Solomon
_________________________________________________________________
Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail et gagnez du temps avec l'interface à la Outlook !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp