These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

assist me

From: ROSEMARY SAVIMBI - rosemarysavimbi4@yahoo.co.in

Good day.
I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real
Estate in your country........
I am Mrs. Rosemary Savimbi, from Angola 48years old and The wife of
Late Brigadier Jonas Savimbi of Angola. I reside here in Ghana with my
only daughter Christiana Savimbi,she is 19years old of age.
We are here in Accra,Republic Of Ghana because of the fund $40.5
million united state dollars my late husband deposited in a finance house
which we want to transfer out from here to a place like your country for
investment of building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate.
Please I want you to be my agent and representative there in your
country,I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up,
develop the project. On the resumption of the project, you will be made a
Director for the role and the assistance you rendered.
You will also be entitled to a percentage agreed between you and I
before the commencement of the project. Please contact me for further
clarification. Please I need your assistance. I do hope to hear from you
soon. At : mrs_rosemarysavimbi@hotmail.com
Best regards
Mrs. Rosemary Savimbi
PLEASE GO THROUGH THIS WEBSITE BELOW TO SEE HOW MY HUSBAND IS BEEN
KILLED
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_1839000/1839252.stm


---------------------------------
DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away