These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -

Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Regarding MrTom Abraham

From: Barrister Donnald Smith -

Children & Families Law Firm
1-3 Brixton Rd London, SW9 6DE, United Kingdom
Contact Person: Donnald Smith Esq
Dear Friend,
I am Barrister Donnald Smith Esq, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr.Tom Abraham,a national of your country, who is a Sole Contractor to Chevron Oil Producing Company.Here in after shall be referred to as my client,On the 25th of Decembar 2003, my client,on the single reason of visiting his inlaws.His wife{A LEBANESE} and their only daughter were involved in a Plane crash on their way home for the holidays and were among the 111 people confirmed dead. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track over the Internet to locate any member of his family or relative hence i I contacted you.
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$20.7 MILLION (TWENTY MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) Left behind by my client before it get Confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Firm where this huge amount was deposited.
The said Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated in the next six months.
For the fact that I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives since then I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, your share should be 40% and the remaining 60% will be coming to me after the money is been creditted in your chosen account. I can assist in procuring the necessary information and legal documents that may be needed to actualise this proposal.All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Barr.Donnald Smith Esq