These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

Good Day

From: Alfred Bangura - alfd.bangura@yahoo.fr

Good Day,
Firstly I know it will takes you by surprise to receive this kind of message, nevertheless I will introduce myself to you. I am Alfred Bangura, the only son of late Chief James A. Bangura from Sierra Leone. I got your contact from the ecowas Information Center in Cote d'Ivoire. My sources of your contact gave me a courage and confidence to rely on you for this project proposal that I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer my only inheritance cash of Fifteen Million United State Dollars ($15,000,000.00) to your private bank account for onward investment pending my arrival to your country, presently the fund is in the Bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast). Source of the money is from my late father, Chief James A. Bangura, a native of Kenema Eastern Province in Sierra Leone my Father was the General Manager of Sierra Leone mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown.
According to my father this money was the income accrued from mining co-operation's over draft and minor sales, before the peak of the civil War between the rebels forces RUF leader Corporal Foday Sankoh and junta leader Johnny Paul Koroma Armed Forces Revolutionary Council (AFRC) and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost destroyed our country, following the forceful removal from power of the civilian elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My father had already made arrangement for us my mother and myself to be evacuated to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire with our personal effects. My father deposited the fund for the safe custody until after the war when he will join us. During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of public and government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra Leone mining cooperation was one of the targets looted and destroyed. My father including other top Government functionaries were attacked and killed by the rebels because of his relationship with the civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah. As a result of my father death, and with the news of my uncles involvement in Air crash in January, dashed our hope of survival.
The untimely deaths caused my mother heart failure and other related complications of which she later died in the Hospital after I must have spent a lot of money on her. I am alone in this strange country suffering without any care or help. Without any relation, I am now like a refugees and orphans. My only hope now is in the fund my father deposited in the Bank to this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways, to assist me claim this fund from the Bank as co-beneficiary and to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on my behalf in your country and you will be the caretaker, to secure a college for me in your country to further my education and to make arrangement for my travel to your country after you have transferred this fund.
Please I will offer you 15% of the total fund for your efforts assistance. Please response to my alternative email address (alfd.bangura@yahoo.fr) for security reason since I am still in the refugees camp.
Best regards,Alfred Bangura.
_________________________________________________________________
Votez pour vos acteurs de séries TV préférés et tentez de gagner un voyage à Hawaï !
http://messengerawards.divertissements.fr.msn.com