These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

Mail From Vera Sonka

From: vera sonka - vera_sonka004@yahoo.fr

Dearest One,I hope all is well over there in your country. If so, thanks be to God almighty.I My father was a highly reputable business man (a cocoa merchant and suppulier of agro allied material ) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad in february last year.
Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by my uncle who travelled with him at that time. But God of Ifeoluwa knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on february last year, he told me about a box he concealed the sum of Eight million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$8.500,000) deposited in one of the security company's here in Abidjan Ivory coast West Africa, which he disguised and declared the box to contain family valuables instead of money, by this way the company does not know the true content of the box and He registered the consignment using the name of beneficiary or next of kin to be his business forighn partner living overseas. I have in my possesion the deposit document which the company gave to my late father when he deposited the box with the security company. I really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your assistance in this regards.I will like you to help me and contact the security company as the beneficiary or next of kin for the claim of the box so that i can come over to your country and continue my Education there while you look for a very good lucretive bussiness you can invest on since i am still too young to handle a business that will need such huge amount of money.Because since the death of my father,things has not been easy for me due to my uncle who killed my father also wants to eliminate me because of my fathers landed properties inorder to claim them,I managed to escape from my fathers house to a nearby town where i was hiding in one of my old school friend house but presently,base on my life and security i am now in a refugee camp because he is still seriously insearch of me.I have attached my picture in this mail.As soon as i hear from you i will forward the contact of the security company and the Deposit certificate.Now permit me to ask these few questions:-1. Can you honestly and willingly help me as your sister/daughter?2. Can I completely trust you?3. What percentage of the total amount in questionwill be good for you after the money is in your country? Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you so much,Vera Sonka.
_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline