These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

Dear Beloved

From: ANDERSON TUBMAN - andersontubman_50@yahoo.com

Dear Beloved, Calvary greetings to you, I am Mr. Anderson. M. Tubman, from London born on the 12th of May 1943, i am not married and had no children I have been bedridden for two years, and there has been no medical improvement on my health, I have been suffering from a wicked helmet, called Cancer of the Lungs for over five years now, visited all medical homes, herbal, and churches all to no avail. On the 13 of August 2006, my medical report was that I will not survive the helmet and my doctor advice me to put my home in order and be in expectant of death at any time, I resolved inside of me to sell all my companies, properties and inheritance and deposit it in a Security Company here in London, on the 24th of August 2006 I contacted my lawyer to sell all the inheritance, properties and companies and deposit the fund which is FORTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS ($45M DOLLARS) for me in the Security Company which

he did and gave all the necessary security access and documents that covers its safety, before I die I have this last wish from God to help me sow this money as a seed into the lives of the needy and helpless, motherless, fatherless, widows and widowers, and the only aid to help me reach them is via the Charity homes, and that is why I have contacted you, trusting that you will help me achieve this dream before I die, please don't use this money for your selfish reason. Beloved, all I require from you is your personal information which includes as below;
Name:Address:Phone Number:Fax Number:Country:Company Name: So that I will ask my lawyer bar. Hamzar Mantins to start preparing the papers that will enable you get the fund from the Security Company, this is my last wish on the planet earth, help me accomplish it so that my heart will rejoice in the lord as I depart, thanks. Yours truly,Anderson M. Tubman.+447031871939
_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE