These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

From deborah williams

From: Deborah Williams - deborahwilliams011@yahoo.com

Hello Dear,
I am Deborah Williams 23 years of age the only daughter of late Mr Boni Williams whom was killed by the rebels that attacked our country cote d'Ivoire west Africa and took over our town (BOUAKE). I ran to Abidjan the economical capital of cote d'ivoire from were I am contacting you.Before the death of my father he told me that he has a sum of US$9,000,000(Nine million united states dollars) kept in a private security company in cote d'ivoire in my name as the next of kin, but during the rebel attack in cote d ivoire, I was informed by the company that all consignment have been moved to their branch office in EUROPE.

Please, in the capacity of the next of kin, I am contacting you with due sence of humanity and responsibility and with few awareness that you will give it a sympathetic and mutual consideration. I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1)To provide a bank account where this money would be transferred to.

(2)To serve as the guardian of this fund and to visit the security company in EUROPE to take delivery of the consignment.

(3)To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

(4)To provide good investment plans for the fund and to manage the fund for 5 years, during the investment period,only our profit will be shared annually 70% for me the investor while 30% will be for you the fund manager annually. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20 % of the total sum as compensation for your effort /input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas before the investments
starts.and I have maped 5% for any expenses that might be incured during the course of this transaction.

furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within a stipulated period of time you signify your interest to assist me.
Thanks and God bless you.
Best regards,
Deborah Williams.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com