These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

Charity Project GalleryKids 15000

From: Mrs Mary Toneman - marybeth_toneman@terra.com

Hello Friend,

My name is Mrs. Marybeth Toneman. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be wondering why I chose you, since I dont know you and we have never met before. But someone has to be chosen.

Though, this medium (the Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because, it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely private & confidential, and it should be treated as such.

I am 59 years old and was diagnosed of cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for. I have been touched by the LORD to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity, rather than allow my greedy relatives to use my late husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone. Though I married a very rich man, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on myself as that was the only thing I cared for since I dont have any child. But now, I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have all the money in the world.

I believe that if I have a second chance to come to this world again, I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I may not live longer, I want mercy to be shown on my soul, so I have decided to give alms to the poor & charity organizations and to help the motherless children & ophans, the less privileged, and also for the assistance of widows, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth before I pass on. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organizations in Indian, Sudan, Bulgaria and Pakistan; but they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what I have left for them.

I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has, because He is merciful. I will be going in for an operation very soon, and I pray that I survive the operation.

I have decided to Donate & give the sum of US$5.5 Million (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to charity through you. Presently, I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through any God-fearing and reliable person. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. If you are interested in carrying out this task, I will inform my Lawyer so that he can arrange for the release of the funds to you. I know I have never met you before but my mind tells me to do this, and I hope you act sincerely. Now my questions are:-

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission?

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, as I have been restricted by my doctors because I deserve all the rest I can get. At this particular moment I am now too weak and frigile to do things myself because of my health condition.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish. Send your urgent response to my private email address at: marybeth_toneman@terra.com

With Love & Personal Regards,

Mrs Marybeth Toneman.
EMAIL: marybeth_toneman@terra.com