These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

From Mary Benard

From: mary benard - marybenard79@gmail.com

From: Mary Benard Beloved, Compliments of the day to you ! By this e-mail, I do sincerely apologize for my intrusion of your privacy. However, I have a serious concern with which I believe you might be of help and for this reason, I can not but reach out to someone - a fellow Brethren. I am Mary Benard, the mother to Gerard St. Germain and Yvette St. Germain who both died untimely in an Egypt Air crash of 2003. You can view this web site for your perusal and find the names of my children who also perished in that ill fated air disaster. http://www.guardian.co.uk/egyptair/article/0,,196602,00.html I am from the country of Afghanistan and married to Saudi Arabian Diplomat Edward Hopewell. I lost my husband tO a protracted illness 20 years ago and I have been working as an Evangelist till date. We are dedicated Christians and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Since the death of my children ( Gerard St. Germain and Yvette St. Germain) ,I have lived with the memories, fighting effortlessly to lead a normal life but all to no avail. I suffered mentally and psychologically and shortly was diagnosed of Cancer. I lived with the scourge praying earnestly for divine intervention. Just a month ago, the doctor informed me that I have just about a month more to live. I was shocked. I accepted the news in good fate. Brethren, it is in this regard that I write to you, having sourced your address from a database in my late children's internet dozier after fervent prayers.Before their death, my family had a joint deposited sum of $5.5 Million (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a Finance company. I have wholeheartedly decided to donate the entirety of this fund to any devoted believer or organization and to achieve this, I need a devoted Christian individual that will utilize this fund adherently for these purposes: 1: For the propagation of good society works that will benefit everyone2: For the sick, less-privilledged and destitute 3: For the Widows and the motherless babies e.t.c. These are the wishes of a dying woman. They are the desires of my heart, hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my inheritance. All I need from you is Truthfulness, Honesty and Sincerity assuring me that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for the purpose with which it is meant. In any a case, a quick response from you will be highly appreciated as I am already on a count-down and may not have ample time to finalize the procedures. Any delay in response may compel me to source for other measures or perhaps choose the alternative which I will not be happy to. Please, do not see this as a strange possibility or an unbeliveable opportunity to make wealth, rather see this as a rare chance to assist the less priviledged in truth and in spirit with a substance. I await your immediate response.
I wait for your reply
Please reply me with my private and secured email:marybenard79@gmail.com Thank You Yours Sincerely Sister Mary Benard
_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline