These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

CAN YOU

From: jennifer pui - jenpuiii@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Respondent,I am Mrs Jennifer Pui, Director of Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Plc Ltd,Sai Wan Ho Branch,Central Hong Kong.I have an obscured business suggestion for you.Ali Hassan al-Majid, known as Chemical Ali, a cousin of Saddam Hussein and the man thought to have ordered the 1988 chemical attack on Iraqi Kurds,killing thousands, made a numbered fixed deposit for 82 calendar months,with a value of Fourteen million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (US$14,500,000.) only in my branch.Ali Hassan was sentenced by the Iraqi Supreme Law court on Sunday 24th of june 2007. Ali Hassan is to die by Hanging.The funds are safe and unclaimed because he left no information about any next of kin .I also have full access to his account.I say we share in ratio of 65% for me and 35% for you.I need a foriegner to help in this project because I cannot do this alone.My duty in this project is to cover up and there shall never be any traces,trust me.All I need is your cooperation and trust, all this could be concluded in less than a week.Regards, Jennifer Pui.
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.  Get it now.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033