These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

Get Back To Me

From: MADAM MARY WATSON - watsonm44@yahoo.com

Madam Mary Watson.
The H Moross Hospital
50 Saxon Road, Hurlingham,Sandton
South African.


Here writes Madam Mary Watson, suffering from cancerous ailment. I

am married to Clark Watson an Englishman who is dead. My husband

was into private practice all his life before his death. Our life

together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child.

My husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made

a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged

individuals as he had passion for persons who can
not help themselves due to physical disability or financial

predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child

from this relationship,which never came.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 5 Million

(Five Million United States Dollars which were derived from his

vast estates and investment in capital market with A Bank here in

South Africa. Presently,this money is still with the Bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due

to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers

me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With

this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have

decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift

which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows,

widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden,physically

challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be

genuinely handicapped financially.

It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this
decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this

money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very
wealthy persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money

to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not

want a situation where this money will be used in an
ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I

am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that

I am going to be with the Almighty when I eventually pass on. The

Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not

need any telephone communication in this regard due to my

deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband's

relatives around me. I do not want them to know
about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of

the Bank. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will

empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness

is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be

prayerful all through your life.

Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.

Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your

family. Reply to my mail through my
EMAIL: watson45@webmail.co.za


Madam Mary Watson