These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -

Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.

Monday, October 29, 2007


From: Collins Decubo -

FROM THE DESK OF MR COLLINS DECUBO FNB BANK PLC,8 SANTON SQUARE SOUTH AFRICA TREAT AS URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL. Dearest Friend, In our search for a trustworthy individual to work with us on a very important and confidential project, we came across your profile in The South Africa Chambers of Commerce and Industries, here in THE SOUTH AFRICA My name is Collins Decubo, Principal Executive Officer, and Audit Department in FNBBANK here in The South Africa. During the yearly preliminary in-house auditing of accounts, I discovered an account opened in 2000 and since 2004 has remained dormant and has not been operated till date. The total amount in this account is US$7,000,000.00 (SEVEN Million Dollars) accrued interest.Working In-collaboration with the Audit Manager, we decided to investigate this account for more information. We discovered that the owner of this account, a foreigner has died intestate leaving no heirs or next of kin who could make a claim. Presently, we are the only two people in our organization with access to this information and we have decided to keep it that way and claim the money for ourselves using a third party who will take the place of the deceased (next of kin). We will supply the necessary information on the deceased and ensure that the claim application is giving immediate approval. Documents like the Death and Deposit certificate will be arranged and forwarded to the bank. We have earmarked a commission of 40% of the total amount for you. The remaining 60% you will help us invest in profitable Stocks and Shares in your country. We would like to get your decision to this proposal as soon as possible. On receipt of your decision, we will fax or email you explicit details of the already completed groundwork on this project. I look forward to hearing from you. REPLY Regards, Collins Decubo.
Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger!