These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

BELOVED IN CHRIST

From: Abdulkalam Habibah - mrsabdukalam1@yahoo.com

PRAISE GOD, THE MOST BENEVOLENT.

I am MRS HABIBAH ABDULKALAM from Kuwait. I am married to Late Akber
Abdulkalam of blessed memory who worked with Kuwait Embassy in Sudan and
Benin Republic for Twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were
married for eighteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness
that lasted for only four days. After his death I decided not to re-marry or
get a child outside my matrimonial home.

Since 4 years after his death, i have been battling with both cancer and
fibroid problems. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of
$7.6Million (Seven Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with a bank
and till date this money is still with the bank. Recently, my Doctor told me
that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either an
organisation or a reliable individual in your person who shall utilize this
money to better the lives of the less privileged. I want you to use this
money in all sincerity to fund orphanages, widows and the destitutes.

God's benevolence has encouraged me to take this bold step. I took this
decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this money and my
husband's relatives has been very hostile and unkind to me since after my
husbands death. So I dont want my husband's hard earned money to be misused
by them or be used in an unholy manner.

Hence the reason for taking this bold decision, I know that after death I
will be with God the most beneficient and merciful. I am not afraid of death
hence I know where I am going.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contacts of the bank.
For legitimacy, I will also issue you a letter of authority (Power of
attorney) that will prove you as the true beneficiary of this fund.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another
organisation or individual for this same purpose. Until I hear from you, my
dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders. May the Almighty God continue
to guide and protect you.

Regards,

MRS. HABIBAH ABDULKALAM.
DONT FORGET, Always pray for me.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01