These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

I need your help

From: David akinbulu - gooddavid@hawaii.com

Dear sir.


How are you sir.i hope you are fine.My name is david,i am 21 years old boy,i am a citizen of germany,but i live now in azerbaijan.My late father is a bussiness man befor in iraq .
The main purpose of sending you this mail is that i need your help to get out from this country azerbaijan ,i lot my famlies on 21/1/1993 by this iraq army,they wear kill my the iraq amry so now i am alone,and my father befor he die gave me a cheuqe of $9.3 million to keep,so i dont know what to do now,Please i need your help,this iraq people hate me.so i need you help to safe my life,and to help me in cashing this cheuqe with me.i can send it to you sir if you are ready to help me out,sir help me like your brother,i need to help.god bless you.
Yours faithfully