These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

Urgent Assistant

From: k _kkwesi - kkkoku@hotmail.com

Barrister Koku Kwesi
72 Alhaji Sule Crescent,
Mamprobi,Accra-Ghana
Telephone:00233 244 819070
Email;kkkoku@hotmail.com

Greetings
I am Barrister Koku Kwesi, I am personal Attorney to
late Mr.Aamil Shahid,a national of your country, who used to work
with Ashanti Gold Development Company in Ghana, On the
21st of April 2003, my client, his wife And their
three children were involved in a car accident along
Kumasi express road, all occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately lost there lives, since then I have made
several enquiries to locate any of my clients
extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to trace his relatives over the Internet and our chamber of
commerce, to locate any member of his family but of no
avail, hence I contacted you. I contacted you to assist in repatriating
the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated by
the security company where my client lodge these huge
deposits valued $13.2m as "FAMILY TREASURE"for safety.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for over some years now, I seek your consent
to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so
that the amount of US$13.2million can be paid to you
and then you and me can share the Money,70% to me and
30% to you. I have all necessary legal documents that
can be used to back up any claim we may make, all I
require is your honest co-operation to enable us see
this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law. Please reach me on this my private
phone no: 00233 244 819070 to enable us discuss
further.And your private telephone number is also
needed for easier communication.
Faithfully Yours,
Barrister Koku Kwesi

_________________________________________________________________
Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglinemarch07