These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

GOOD NEWS

From: allen cola - allen_cola@yahoo.co.in

Dear

I will first intruduce my self to you. I am Barrister Allen cola a
lawyer by profession who is based in Lagos Nigeria.I am a confidential
lawyer
to Mrs Stella Obasanjo the wife of Nigeria President who died on saturday
22/10/2005 in a spanish hospital where she was undergoing operation.
Before her sudden death, she deposited the sum of ten million united state
dollars ($10m) in one security and finance company in Canada and all the
documents are now with me in my chamber.

As a matter of urgency I need your help and assistance to receive the
money on my behalf as a deal, I will compensate you with 35% of the total
sum
while 60% will be for me.5% will be used for any expenses that may
arise in the process of collecting the money from the security company.

Your urgent reply is highly needed because i will like this money to be
within your reach before ten day from the day you reply. As soon as you
indicate
your interest,I will send the copy of the deposit certificate to you and i
will give you the power of attorney from the high court and a copy will be
sent to the security company which will enable the security company to
contact you for the collection of the money.

I will come over to your country as soon as you have secured the money
from the security.I will like to invest part of my share of the money in
your country in any good and profitable business with you as a guide. Please
for security reasons, keep this transaction within yourself for our own
interest. Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your
shoulders. May the almighty (GOD) continue to guide and protect you.I look
forward to hearing from you. Kindly send your responce to my private Email
Address 234 8050856995

Best Regards,
Barrister Allen cola

_________________________________________________________________
Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office
Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01