These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

IN GOD WE TRUST

From: mary clement - mary__clement@hotmail.com

IN GOD WE TRUST.

I am Mrs mary Clement from Solomon Islands near Australia. I am married to
Mr.William Clement from Romania who worked with Romania Embassy in GUINEE
for nine years before he died in the year 2001. We were married for eleven
years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only
four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian.

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive
he deposited the sum of $4.5 Million in a security company in AFRICA.
Recently, my DOCTOR told me that I would not last for the next Eight months
due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this
fund to a church,organization or good person that will utilize this money
the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church,organization or good
person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word
of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all
because they are the one that killed my husband in other to have all my late
husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by
unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an
ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of
death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the
bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and
I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this
regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives
around me always.

I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are
possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of
the security company in AFRICA. I will also issue you an authority letter
that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the
church or the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my
shephard.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that Wants
to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be
prayerful all through your life. Contact me on the this email address and
any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another
church,organization or good person for this same purpose. Please assure me
that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
Mrs Mary Clement.

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01