These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

Very Important Please Read

From: Mr Howard Arrand - howardann6@workmail.co.za

My name is Mr Howard Arrand (perhaps) in South Africa our client died Three years ago leaving behind Capital amount (US$14.5M with interest) in our bank here where i work ,I am his account manager ,till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim.

During the bank private search for the relative recently your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the same surname as the deceases name is
(withheld for security reason) who died interstate with no Will or next of kin.


To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details. I want you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the Funds so that I can be
gratify by you, in this way $5,500,000.00 for you and $9,000,000.00 for me and my colleague that will do all the
crucial part in the bank to have the claim release to you promptly. To affirm your willingness and cooperation please do so by replying me at my private email stating
your.


1) FULL NAME, 2) DATE OF BIRTH, 3) TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER
4) PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS, 5) AND POSTAL ADDRESS.

I do expect you prompt response.

Thank you,

Mr Howard Arrand