These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: tony botha - t-b-00@hotmail.com

African Development Bank Group
Mokova Towers, Suite 068
Braamfointeen, Johannesburg, South Africa.
(P.O.Box 1155, 2000 Johannesburg)
www.afdb.org.
Contact email :( mr_tony_botha@myway.com)


CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Confidant,

This may not be a proper way of disclosing a matter of such importance to
you. But please bear with me as what I have may be of interest to you. It is
a business proposal that will benefit both of us.

My name is Tony Botha, living in South Africa and I am 47 years old. I have
been working with Africa Development Bank for quite a number of years now,
as the Chief Operation Officer to the Private Banking Service Department.

My aim of contacting you is to solicit your sincere co-operation and
assistance based on a financial portfolio of (21.5Million United States
Dollars), placed under my supervision for investment purpose since 5 year
ago .But presently the said Money is lying dormant in a Vault firm in Europe
due to the sudden death of the original owner who left nobody as next of kin
to claim this Funds. And as the Head of the Private Banking Sector as well
as his Financial Adviser, I am the only person left with final details
concerning his deposit.

I am willing to provide you with full information on how we can move these
funds legally to an account opened in your name if you agree to assist and
co-operate with me. I will also provide you with more personal details of
myself and this transaction on your response to this mail.

Please treat this matter as confidential, urgent and utmost importance. Only
respond through my private Email: (mr_tony_botha@myway.com)


Thanks,
Mr. Tony Botha

_________________________________________________________________
Message offline contacts without any fire risk!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-za