These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

Re:Trust Of Estates

From: john048 - johnwilliams047@yahoo.dk

Dear Sir,

Compliment of the day to you. I am John Williams, I work with Coutts & Co, an international private banking arm of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believed would be of interest to you.I Would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.

I am contacting you in respect of SIX MILLION USD($6M) deposited with our private bank whose original depositor died in 2004. According to banking practice. The bank will by the end of its financial year broadcast a request for statements of claims,failing to receive viable claims they will probably revert the deposit back to Coutts & Co, this will result in the money entering the Coutts & Co accounting system. This will not happen if I have my way, the world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios.As a matter of fact,In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away,we instituted our own investigations in good fate to determine who should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past years been unfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem. It is this investigation that resulted in my
being furnished with your details as a possible relative of the deceased.

My present official capacity as the Head of Regional Private Banking in Coutts & Co dictates that I am the only party to supervise the investigation and the only party to receive the results of the investigation, which leaves me as the only person with the full picture of what the prevailing situation is in relation to the deposit and the beneficiary of the deposit.

MY PROPOSAL:
I am prepared to place you in a position to initiate the release of the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation,Upon successful delivery of the deposit to you,I am prepared to share the money with you, i.e I will simply norminate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50/50. The alternative would be for us to have Coutts & Co direct the funds to another bank with you as account holder. This way there will be no need for you to think of receiving the money from my bank. We can fine-tune this based on our interactions am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you.

My present official capacity as the Head of Regional Private Banking I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within few days. I shall validate the claim, make a customary writing report that you are the Beneficiary.This report will validate the bonafide of your claim and confirm you as the beneficiary and therefore entitled to an allocation of Control Approval code for the release of the deposit by Coutts & Co. Once i validate the claim, the bank is bound to approve same, this is why i have an unflinching confidence in the safety of our arrangement. The transaction will be 100% legal. From the foregoing, you are therefore able to appreciate why i have hammered on the absolute necessity of our maintenance of confidentiality of the project and the transfer even after we have disbursed the money after arrival in your position.I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience,this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make
this move. Such opportunities only come ones' way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide my family with new opportunities in life. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risk and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. I am the only one who knows of this situation,If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this email account.

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email. Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you later and also through this email. I do not want any direct link between you and myself. My official lines are not secured lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.Please observe this instruction religiously.

Awaiting your immediate response. Thanks for your co-operation.

Sincerely,
John Williams.

___________________________________________________________________________
--- Lock-Stock.Org