These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dear Beloveth

From: Mrs. Roselyn Polly - favourchukwudr1@yahoo.com

Dear Beloveth.

I have to thank God this moment for his direction as regards this mission. God wants me to complete this mission hence, I got your contact, but I know you may be wondering how I got your contact email.

Actually you were introduced to me by a trusted contact in U.K. I was informed by the doctor that my condition has become so bad, so I had to reach out for a christian friend, that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in, which is the way my Late husband has always wanted the money to be utilized.

I want to beleive that you are a God fearing person which will enable us conclude this deal on a good note, My late husband earned this funds (15 million dollars) from his ministry but he died and left everything behind and I will join him soon in Jesus name. I want you to claim this
funds which has already been transferred to a private finance company abroad, My lawyer will prepare the paperwork and fax them to you in your name as the beneficiary, you will receive it like a gift from God and you will use it to bless other less fortunate christian believers and in assisting the less privilegded children in the society, and also to build a temple for Gods people to come and worship his majesty.

So this funds you will receive on my behalf as gift from a dying family cos due to my infertility resulting from medical problems I became barren and as a result have no children, God has a reason for everything.

Furthermore, you will never have any problem with the law as you will only pay some amount to the government as tax and a minor percentage to settle the charges of the bank and the most major part you will use to bless God's Children all over the world, Kindly forward me your full name, address telephone & fax numbers.
My private email to contact favourchukwu300@zipmail.com.br

Remain blessed in christ.

Best Regards.
Mrs. Roselyn Polly.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com