These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

Charity Foundation

From: Mrs Iris Wells - pvt.iris@yahoo.co.uk

Dear friend,
Pardon me for not seeking your permission before sending you this email. My name is Mrs Iris Wells a Norwegian living in the UK. I was born in the year 1940 in Blindern, Oslo Norway, I received my B.A from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in 1968. I got married to late Svein Wells in (1978) who was the project manager for Statoil ASA, and was later sent to work with Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) as an expatriate for 10 years. He resign from active duties due to illness and died in 2005. Though his death was a huge blow to me, having no children, I have come to accept the fact that death is a price which every man will have to pay one day.

After his death, I was left with the responsibility of managing his estate, including entitlements He received from his work place. I have tried my best in investing this fund, but sometimes when I remember the fact that I have no children that will inherit these estate or continue to manage it, I feel very sad. Two year ago I was diagnosed with Uterine Sarcoma cancer, though I have being able to get the best medical attention,I keep going in and out of hospital, of which presently am in London for a surgical operation. In the past years, I have being in various charity and voluntary project,I have donated funds to agencies in the Voluntary sector, like the Positive Women organisation here in UK, the African HIV Policy Network,the George House Trust, the Norwegian Refugee Council. to mention a few, though this donation has being on a small amount I have tired my best to map out a strategy that will enable this group receive this donation from my estate in Norway even after m!
y death.

I am contacting you because I have be inspired to open a charity foundation, I have decided to donate the sum of Ten Million three hundred thousand Dollars ($10,300,000.00) of my husband investment to you for the purpose of establishing a Charity Foundation for the core objective of helping mainly children, women and the disable.

I want you to consider this task,and on your acceptance I will inform my husbands attorney so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. For the purpose of this course. you will be entity to 20% of the total fund for your effort, 10% will be use for all logistic, management, salary and getting the necessary research information. You will also have to work closely with my husbands attorney and give him your plans for the fund and updates on your progress. I have informed him on my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you, and on your acceptance of this noble task He shall contact you.

I want to thank you for taking your time to read my mail, while I pray that you will consider this task for purpose and also put me in your daily prayers. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished,as I dont want anything that will jeopardise my last wish or let pride and greed set in. If you are wiling to help in this course kindly send me your name and phone number to enable my attorney contact you.

Love,
Mrs Iris Wells