These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

TREAT VERY URGENT

From: princess nafisa - princess_nafisa007@yahoo.ca

HELLO Good day and Compliments,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of
God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you
aboundantly and you would never regreat this.
I am a female student from University of Burkina-Faso,uagadougou. I am 25
yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented. I
will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about
you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if
you can be able to help me in this transaction.Well, my father died earlier
eight months ago and left I and my junior brother behind. He was a king,
which our town citizens titled him over
sixteen years before his death. I was a princess to him and I am the only
person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is
still young and my mother is not literate enough to know all my father's
wealth. He left the sum of 12.350 us dollars.

(TWELVE MILLION THREE HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSANG )in a security company.This
money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum
development company(spdc)and chevron oil company operating in ourlocality
for the compensation of youth and community development in our
jurisdiction.I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money
somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what
belongs to my
father and our family, which they were planning to do without mypresent
because I am a female as stated by our culturein the town.

Now,i urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the
security company to your bank account, That is why I felthappy when I saw
your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will
help me invest this money wisely.I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount
to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual
After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will
strongly have absolute
control over.If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to
assist me in
lifting this fund, kindly reach me. Please, note that this transaction is
100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible,
I will send you my photograph as soon
as I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
PRINCESS NAFISA

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail sur i-mode™ : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre
téléphone portable ! http://www.msn.fr/hotmailimode