These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

MISS BLESSING

From: blessing paul - blessingpaulg59@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,


It is my pleasure to send you this proposal for The purpose of investment in
your company.I am Miss Blessing Paul the only daughter to late George Paul
from Sierra Leone. My late father was a Gold and Diamond merchant based in
Freetown Sierra-Leone. As a result of the political instability of
Sierra-Leone, my late father came to Cotonou Benin republic with the sum of
USD12,500,000.00 (US$12.5m) which he deposited in a Financial and Security
Institution here in Cotonou Benin Republic West Africa for security reasons
I am here seeking for an avenue to transfer this money to a reliable and
trustworthy person for investment programmes.

I am here as a refugee because of the political crisis in my Country Sierra
Leone. Please I will offer you 20% of the total sum of USD12.5m for your
assistance. Please I need to transfer this money urgently because delay
would not help at all and I need to relocate based on the political
instability in this sub-region, to enable me continue my education because i
was medical student before the sudden death of my father.Please reply to
this email:blessingpaul2@o2.pl ,Your immediate response would be
appreciated.

Best regards
Miss Blessing Paul

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp