These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

FROM MRS ANNAH KURGA

From: annah annah - annah1@myway.com

FROM MRS ANNAH KURGA
NO 345 Oxford Road Roosebank
Johannesburg,
TEL: +27-83 767 9408.
My Alternative Email Address: annah1@myway.com

THE DIRECTOR/C.E.O,

My name is Mrs. annah kurga the wife of Wilfred kurga from Zimbabwe. This
might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address, I got
your address from the South African Network Online {SAINO} when I was
desperately looking for a trust-worthy person to assist my son who is
currently residing in South Africa, and so I decided to contact you.

During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supporters
of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his
party members and his followers, he ordered all the white farmers to
surrender their farms to his party members.
My husband was one of the best farmers in our country and because he did not
support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supports invaded my husband farm and burnt
everything in the farm, killing my husband and made away with a lot of items
in my husband farm.

Before his death, my husband had deposited with one of the Security Company
in Johannesburg, South Africa the sum of (20Million United States Dollars).
After the death of my husband, my son {john} decided to move out of my
country to Republic of South Africa where my husband had deposited the money
with the Security Company as valuables.

Please why I am contacting you is to assist my son to move this money out of
South Africa because as asylum seekers he is not allowed to operate any Bank
Account or assured of security our investment within in the country.
We have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance, 5%
will be out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of this
transaction while 75% will be for me and my family which I believe that with
your help we will invest it in your country.

All I want you to do is to furnish me with your private phone and fax
numbers for easy communication. You can contact my son on his private
telephone number {JOHN KURGA} on: +27-83 767 9408. or on his email address
thus: annah1@myway.com
Waiting for your urgent response.

PLEASE YOU CAN READ ABOUT PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE AND HOW MY HUSBAND DIED, FROM
THE LINKS BELOW.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm


Best Regards.
MRS. ANNAH KURGA.
For the Family FROM MRS ANNAH KURGA

_________________________________________________________________
Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18466&moid=7581