These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL

From: ali baba - barr_ahlbaba4@yahoo.com

Dear B. Vis,

from the Desk of Barrister Ahl Baba, a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr J . B . Vis, a national Of your country,who used to work as a contractor in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 30th of April 2004, my client, were involved in a car accident along Kpalime express Road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to search through with his name which motivated me to contact you, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$17.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm(bank) where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.
All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction goes through and for more details.

Marrital status......................
Age.....................................
phone number.. ..................
fax number..........................
Best regards.
Barrister Ahl Baba (Esq)
ROYAL CHAMBER LOME TOGO
LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA
E-MAIL: barr_ahlbaba00@yahoo.com


---------------------------------
Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users