These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

I NEED YOUR HELP

From: Monica Atusi - monica78atusi@yahoo.com

Hello My Dear,
Good day to you, I hope fine? Dear am writing this mail with due respect and heartful of tears, since we have not known or met ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance, i have gone through your profile and will be very glad if you can render me assistance to my situation now, I got your contact My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country, though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk confiding in success sometimes in life.

My name is (monica)With my Younger brother, The Son & Daughter of (Chief Dr.S.Atusi) Who lost his life in the course of the crisis in my country Rwanda on the 7th of March last year on his way to the company ( Nestle Food Plc) . My father willed in cash, the sum of $6.2 Million US Dollars which he deposited in a Fixed/Suspence account in one of the bank here in west Africa.
I am presently confronted with a request to invest the total fund the sum of $6.2 Million United State Dollars in your country,the funds belong legitimately to my late father with enabling conditions for the release of the fund which are as follows:
(1) That we must be 22 years or above.
(2) That upon request for the release of the fund, there must be evidence of investment intentions especially outside the west Africa,.

Against this background I am seeking your indulgence to respond to me indicating if you are capable and wiling to partner with us in the investment of the total fund, in a covert expedient and confidential manner.

In this case I are interested in Industry and real estate, and your advice will be much valuable and highly regarded in these and other business areas which may be profitable to all the perties involve.

Your swift response will be appreciated, and I will like you to include a brief profile of yourself/business, along with your complete contact information in your response.
Thank you so much and psl write me back with my private mail box; monica78atusi@yahoo. I look forward to hear from you soonest.

Yours Truly,
Monica Atusi