These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE

From: Charles Brown - chambers_22a@universal.pt

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION,

I am Barr. Charles Brown, A Canadian Attorney based in
Manchester, United Kingdom and the personal attorney to Late Mr. Mark
Michelle a citizen of France. Late Mr. Mark Michelle was a private oil
consultant/ contractor with the Shell Petroleum Development Company in
Saudi Arabia before his death, hereinafter shall be referred to as my
client.

Unfortunate, my client with his wife and three children lost
their life in plane clash in 2003. My several attempts to locate any
of his relatives as directed by his Bank became void. I had make
enquires with his country Embassy and non of his relatives have been
traced. It may interest you to know that my client died "in testate".

PROPOSITION: I decided to contact you purely on the personal
conviction of trust and confidence that we can co-operate with each
other and do a very lucrative business for our mutual benefits. I want
you to give me the needed assistance by allowing me to present you as
the next of kin to the deceased and the beneficiary to his estate. The
deceased had a deposit valued presently at ($28,800,000.00) and his
Bank has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary
by will, otherwise the account would be confiscated.

Already, i have marked out modalities for achieving my aim of appointing a next of kin
as well as transfer the money out of this country, for us to share the
money in the ratio of 53% for me and 35% to you, The 2% of the fund
will serve as reimbursement of expenses both local and international
any of us will make in the course of this transaction. While we shall
collectively donate the remaining balance of 10% to Charity homes
Organizations.

It is my intention to achieve this transfer in a legitimate way, all i required is your honest co-operation, confidentiality and trust to enable us see this transaction through.
This is a very legal business that I am very sure of its success and is absolutely risk free.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly
email following informations to me;

1. Private telephone number and fax number.
2. Your residential address.

Further details await you upon a positive response
from you. I wait your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Bar. Charles Brown

---------------------------------
Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out