These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

Please urgently responed,if you are serious to help me out for this assistance

From: miracle komo - miracle_km01@yahoo.com

From Miracle Komo;
01 Avenue 30 Rue 105n
Treichville Abidjan 01,
Ivory coast.

Contact Informations :
Telephone number : +22508010113
Email address : miracle_km@yahoo.com

Dear loved good one,

Please,Permit me to inform you of my mind, Because I have make up my mind to write to you this way. however,i am pleading you,to reply me urgently,so that we can start this transactions,immediately.I contacted you after so many fasting and prayers.i checked ur mesage details at www.army.ca and i didn't hesitate to contact you due to the esteeming nature of profile and me showing interest that i want my late father's money transfered into your nominated bank account,in your country.please read attentively and kindly contact me for more details!.via: miracle_km@yahoo.com

My name is Miracle Komo,I am 22 years old now, i was born on the march,1985.to the family of Komo and my late father name is Joseph he is a very wealthy gold and cocoa merchant who based in ACCRA and ABIDJAN respectively and my mothers name is mariam.and I am there only child.My mother died when i was a kid and since then,my father took me so special because i am motherless and his only dauther and also he shower all his love on me and promised me that he will never have another woman because he did not want me to for any problem,but has fate,my father was dead,recently this year.He was poisoned to death by his blood brother,who happened to be my uncle.

But before the sudden death of my father recently,in a private hospital here in Abidjan,he called me secretly to his bed side and told me that he kept a sum of US$10.500,000.00 (ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars in a bank here in my country,Abidjan,Cote D'ivoire.meanwhile that he used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the funds.

He also explained to me that,it was because of this money that he was poisoned by his brother,who happened to be my uncle and that i should seek for foreign partner in a country of my choice where i would transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, such as; real estate investment or stock market investment.

Please honey, i am honourably soliciting for your kind and urgent assistance in the following ways :

1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transfered into.
2) To serve as the guardian of these fund,since i am 22 years old.
3)To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educational career and to procure to me a residential permit in your country.

I am inclined to offer you 15% of the total sum as a mode of compensation for your effort after the successful transfering of these fund into your nominated bank account overseas.Please i will be very happy if this transaction will be concluded within three (3) working days from now.Please you have to understand me,Even rightnow as i am writting you this message,tears are running out of my eyes.you need to understand how i feel and how much i miss my late parents and most of all,my loving and caring father.i am tired of staying here in my country for my own security and safety reasons and i want you,to help me and transfer this my late father's total fund into your nominated bank account in your country,for investment purposes.

Anyway,Let me stop here for my security reason anticipating to hear urgently from you soon,Good one, i am seriously fasting and praying now,before writting you this letter,because, this money here is what is left on me and my life and also my last hope of survival,so please promise me,you will never hurt me in anyway.I pray you understand what i mean,because if anything happened to this money deposited in the bank,Honestly,i will beg for the rest of my life. so please try and help me out.ok.

I am expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

May Almighty God bless you as you do care for me"Amen".

With my best regard,

Miracle Komo

N.B, please contact me through my private email address for more details; miracle_km@yahoo.com ; Please for God's sake,Contact me immediately now as soon as you finish reading this message,or call me at: +22508010113,ok.Bye for now.


---------------------------------
Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta