These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

HAPPY TO MEET YOUR PROFILE THIS EVENING FROM CHANTAL VERONIQ AS I

From: chantal - chantalllveroniqqqq@yahoo.co.uk

HAPPY TO MEET YOUR PROFILE THIS EVENING FROM CHANTAL VERONIQ AS I WANT TO
KNOW MORE OF YOU

My name is Miss Chantal Veroniq, female and single from Sierra Leone,
i want to invest in your country and will like to discuss with you and
need your help for my fund transfer as the bank has agree to transfer
it to your country.
6. I am 5'10, 155pds(athletic build), dark brown skin, dark brown
eyes, long hair, nice smile, and very cute.
I am gentle, kind, affectionate and very romantic.
I am in search of friend over there who is, real, honest, faithful,
trustworthy and a friend with good values
I was browsing profiles here looking for the one that care when I
notice you may be the one rightful loving person I'm looking for
I want to know more about you. and want you to reach me at email below
and phone


00229-97689290

What about me!
i like cooking to be responsible and bielive people!
I live in Benin Republci now and it is nice city with historical
bildings it have very much trees and trees yard!and want to relocate
to your area soonest
I do not smoke or drink.
I am gentle, kind, considerate, generous, attentive, affectionate and
very romantic.
I am faithful, trusting, truthful and diligent.
I enjoy being outdoors planting flowers, boating and
long walks in the forest, watching the sunrise and sunset.
For sports I enjoy tennis, mountain climbing.
is always a friend, tender, kind, affectionate, attentive, and
considerate.
is honest, gentle, faithful, and compassionate.
I know that it takes a very determined person to follow through with
such a
long distance relationship, I am very determined!
i really want to relocate to your area soonest and wants to meet you
face to face by lords grace and will be glad to hear your response on
phone 00229-97689290 and reply to the address given above
and want to hear your voice on phone so call me on 00229-97689290 to
enable me discuss in details and send you my photos and datas for you
to know and for you to know the amount i want to transfer to your
country for investment
I need your help for the clearance of my fund to your country where i
want to invest and want to discuss with you in details once i hear
your response by phone and email as this fund us the only hope of my
life and it involves huge sum and need your help for the clearance and
transfer.

As i told you earlier, name is Chantal and am here in Benin Republic with
my younger brother in a hotel called hotel colombo which we arrived two
days now because of big war in that country that lead to the death of my
father ad mother living me and my younger brother alive and we are from
Congo Democractic and lives in a country called Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire
but here in Benin Republic we entered as a result of the war in that
country which lead to the death of my father and mother living me and
david alone on earth.And here in benin republic we entered as arefugee
though we are not in the refugee camp and that is why we have access to
internet to talk to you. Please we need your assitance and help and that
is why we are writting you now
Before the death of my father, he used my name to deposit some money as
his next of kin in a FINANCE COMPANY HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC. THE TOTAL
AMOUNT DEPOSITED HERE FOR US IS VALUED AT $9.5 MILLION DOLLARS. And am
standing as the beneficiary but cannot lay claim because here they do not
allow refugees to operate account in the bank here and the finance company
has contacted us to come and have our fund cleared .
All i need from you is to help us get the total money transfered into your
account for investment once we change the beneficiary in your name and
favour as the person we authorise and empower for the clearance .

CONTACT ME PLEASE FOR MORE DETAILS BY EMAIL ABOVE AND PHONE AND LET ME
HAVE YOUR PHONE WHERE TO REACH YOU TOO.


James1:12-15
Blessed is the man that endoureth temptation, for when he is tried he
shall recieve the crown of life with the lord hath promise to them that
love him. Let no man say when he is tempted I am tempted of God for God
can not be tempted with evil, niether tempteth He any man. But every man
is tempted when He is drawn of his own lust and enticed, then when lust
hath concieved it bringeth forth sin and sin when it is finished bringeth
forth death.
Hebrews11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not
seen.
Acts2:4
But ye shall recieve power after that the HolyGhost is come upon you and
ye shall be witnesses unto me in Jerusalem "Heaven" and in all Judea
"Earth", and in sameria "Streets", and unto the uttermost parts of the
earth. know !!
Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word/Work of God.
May the manifest presents of the HolyGhost come upon you now, envading
your situation, and bring forth and preforming your misplacement, to your
amazement, with a taste of righteousness, Let you r faithfulness arise in
JesusChrist and realize we are tithes unto eternalife, through Christ the
Lord, and this shall be a sign unto you, ye shall find the babe wrapped in
swadling clothes and lying in a manger, cause there was not room for them
in the inn. God bless you with his best, JesusChrist is in whom we
confess, be a blessing and confess Jesus is Lord. Thou art adorn in the
place thou art my darling, set forth and preform in the admiration of the
HolyAngels are seeking to see thy face, may thou my little child know the
blessing of God is upon you this day in the city of David, as savior hath
brought forth and preformed it in your name, may thou my little one, know
this is the time for thee, thou shalt see, the blessing of God come upon
you with a taste of righteous worth, sent and signified by His word the
Son of Almighty God, and thou shalt sing songs of rejoin there, and shall
be admired for thy glory for thou has brought forth this day may the
HolyAngels say. This is your day !! This is your day !! Ecko, ecko, ecko.
Thou art paven away in tears but to thee my child thou art bearing upon
the wings as eagles fly, thou shalt know in the land of the living thou
hast set forth and preformed an admiration this is your day for a miracle
my Son bless the Lord, bless the Lord, blessed be the name of the Lord
JesusChristi His name is admired John sing a song, sing a song. I am my
beloved s and is mine. Sing unto me, Sing, sing.
ecko, ecko cco go. In the name of Jesus Christ I am praying for my
healing master. Father God don't go, don go.
Come unto me, all ye that labor and I will giv yes, Bless, take my yoke
upon you and learn of me for I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall
find rest, rest, rest, unto your soul, For my yoke is easy and my burden
is light.
My God and Father, singing Father glory to thy name, thou shalt no longer
be called Chanal Thou hast this day been paven in prayer and supplication
with God himself looking upon thee Chantel shall be thy name:
see love perfect unto thy blessing in fact, and thou shalt percieve I have
brought forth and performed and thou shalt revieve. I see unto thee my
child, thou hast been begiled. The time Has come thy will be done, Bring
forth and preform unto John and shalt, sing a song in prayer and
supplication and fasting, withal, it is time. Eat and be full of joy,
knowing thy blessing has come. I summons it be done. In the name of
JesusChrist realize we are tithes unto eternalife, through JesusChrist our
lord and saviour lead, guide and direct touch, heal, upon the floor, with
thy word, flore. The spirit of the Word of God.
JesusChrist is His name: Amen add amen

IN GOD U TRUST

MISS CHANTAL