These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Be My Foreign Partner

From: Justin Allen - justinallen@myway.com

Hello,
The inspiration to contact you is simply divine providence, I am making this proposition because I have to seek the partnership of a resource person to help me realize this project. I am Justin Allen, An investment consultant based in London, united kingdom.I was attending a business luncheon in Berlin, Germany and I got introduced to the renowned German businessman and property mogul, Mr. Andreas Schranner (of the blessed memory).
He engaged my services as an investment consultant and my primary assignment was to spearhead his investment forays in the United Kingdom. Three months later I invited him to London and under my professional guidance and based on my advice he made a fixed deposit of 6,800,000,00 million pounds sterling at a financial institution [SIXMILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING.
This deposit was for 5years and upon maturity I made effort to contact my client, I could not reach him or any member of his family. I was forced to travel to Germany and there I got the tragic news that on July 25 2000, my client Mr. Andreas schranner, his wife Maria, their daughter Eich and husband Christian and their two children perished in the air France Concorde new York bound flight; Please Click here and find out what happened to the familyhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
I have made efforts to locate any member of his family since then with strong biological links to my late client without success. The search to find a close relation is one that has consumed time and resources. The institution is asking me to either present a next of kin to late Mr. Andreas Schranner or forfeit the deposit.
My proposal is to package, present you as next of kin to late Mr. Andreas Schranner and process the fixed deposit and transfer custody to you for our mutual benefit. My capacity as solicitor/investment consultant to my late client gives me the discretion to package and transfer the deposit to you.
I will give you 40% for your effort, 60% for me it will amount to injustice if I do not take this decisive step to secure this deposit, and invest it. The late schranner was also afriend in addition to our business relationship.
I will wait for your response with the following informations.
Your Full name ....................................Your Telephone numbers.............................Your Mailing Address...............................Your Age..............Your Occupation....................
I await your respond.Justin Allen.
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx