These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL Micheal Gallatin

From: chucks james - barrister_chucks_james44@yahoo.com

BARR.CHUCKS JAMES CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES.
OFFICE: 21 RUE AVENIDA LOME-TOGO.
SUPREME COURT.FINANCIAL ACCREDITED BANK
ATTORNEYS/ORGANIZATIONAL REP.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Attn To :Micheal Gallatin.

I am BARRISTER CHUCKS JAMES Esq, a solicitor at law,personal attorney to Mr.A. T. Gallatin, Who used to work with shell development company in lome togo. Here in after shall referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2003, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the veicle unfortunately lost their lives. since then i have made several enquiries to embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the internet but to noavail to locate any member of his family, hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US15 (MILLION DOLLAR)left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the finance organisation where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two Years now. I Seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last name, so that the procceds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore, on discuses the sharing ratio and modalities for ransfer.

I have some necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooporation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from the law. please get in touch with me immediatly for more details.


Best regard.
BARRISTER CHUCKS JAMES(Esq


---------------------------------
Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more