These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Read and get back to me

From: Stephen Hockman - stephenhockman@gmail.com

STEPHEN HOCKMAN CHAMBERS & CO LEGAL PRACTITIONER
AND SOLICITOR OF CO-OPERATE CONSULTANCY /SOLICITORS
ADVOCATE OF SUPREME COURT OF Uk NOTARY PUBLIC,
REAL ESTATE MANAGERS &GENERALCONSULTANTS.UK,
OFFICE?::6 & 8 MILL STREET, MAIDSTONE ME15 6XH,
ENGLAND DX:51967MAIDSTONE LONDON(England)
Email:hockmanlawfirmm@yahoo.co.uk Our Ref: NNC/SAN/NP/05
02/10/2007

Compliments,

I am Barrister Stephen Hockman, a solicitor at law in London,I was educated at Eltham College and Jesus College in United Kingdom, I am the Personal attorney to Mr. John , a national of your country, who use To work with (A PETROLEUM OIL COMPANY). My client Mr. John Was born on the 23rd of March 1960 and he died on a motor accident with his family,his wife and 3 kids. He died on 21st April 2002 His Parents are late and he is the only child of his parents,Before he died he deposited the sum of $15 million in Platinum Habib Bank with the hope of transferring it to his country before he will be on leave,Since his death I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved Unsuccessful. After the several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to Contact you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get declared unserviceable by the security company where the deposit was made.

Now the Platinum Habib Bank has issued me a notice to Provide the next of kin or have the money declared unserviceable within the next ten
official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over four months now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased or the person that will represent him as a relative, so that the proceeds of this deposit can be sent to you and then you and I can share the money 50% to me and 40% to you,And the remaining 10% will cover expenses of the both of us while trying to claim the said funds. I am trying to be very careful about what is going round in the world, about African's fraud? I hope you are not among them, and I Hope you are an honest and trustworthy person.

I am well known in London Please you are free to give your own opinion on this transaction Modality if you wish. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up every claim we may make. All I require is your honest Co-operation to enable us See this transaction through. NB: please you Must not have a record of an adult felony conviction or equivalent Criminal charge dismissed either by course of any federal or state court agency or law enforcement agency of any jurisdiction and must Be of legal age in the country. Please send any reply to my alternative mailbox(hockmanlawfirmm@yahoo.co.uk) Sorry, I am upgrading my website. I promise to back you up legally, I will send to you all my legal Identities and my certificates given to me in my law School, Just to avoid people using my name !for fraud and all sort of rubbish in Africa. The sharing modality is still open and negotiable. All I required is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through.

I Guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the Law.You are advised to send me your full name, telephone/fax number,mailing address, age and occupation based on trust and honesty and as soon as I get that I shall send to you a TEXT OF APPLICATION which you will send to the bank proposing for claims and release of this fund.

BEST REGARDS,
YOURS IN LEGAL SERVICE,
Stephen Hockman