These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

hello dear one of God

From: Mrs Juana Ken - mrs.juanaken11@yahoo.com

Greetings in the name of God,Pls let this not sound strange to you. I am Mrs. Juana Ken from Netherlands,I am 64 years old,i am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which also affected my brain,according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for the next two months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child ,died in a fatal motor accident.I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $12.5million dollars with a Security Company.Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organisation of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,the poor and the motherless babies home where i come from.I want you use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows,I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will soon be up.As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the ecurity Company. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I tated herein. Hoping to hearing from you soon.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Juana Ken
_________________________________________________________________
Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble challenge with star power.
http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_oct