These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Greeting to you

From: KOFFI WILLIAMS - koffi_w200@o2.pl

FROM The Desk of Mr.KOFFI WILLIAMS
EcoBank.Benin Republic, West Africa.
PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
EMAIL:koffi_w200@o2.pl

Dear Friend,

Mutual Business Relationship.

I am Mr.Koffi williams the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of EcoBank.
I have urgent and confidential business proposition for you, during our official auditing,verifications/investigations in our bank at the end of last fiscal(financial)year, I discovered the sum of USD$6.5m dollars(Six million,five hundred thousand US Dollars)in a dormant account belonging to a major contractor with ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICANSTATES ECOWAS).

I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers,(ECOWAS)Benin Republic, that he died in the
october,1999 plane crash with Egyptian air line.
website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm eco bank

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making his "WILL» and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.
I therefore made further investigation and discovered that he did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.

This sum of sum of US $6.5m dollar (Six million, five hundred thousand Dollars) is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.
No one will ever come forward to claim it.According to Beninese banking Law, at the expiration of 7(seven) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Beninese Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to act as next of kin to him so that the fruits of this old man’s labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials here in Benin Republic.

We will share the money in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you and my plan is to invest my own share of the money in your country.
Therefore, be kind to clarify the following for my consideration:
1. What other lucrative investments would you suggest as I intend banking, real estate and hotels if they are good business venture in your Country?.
2. Can you be able to make residential documents and purchase a house for me and my family to relocate and settle in your country?.
I decided to give you this percentage in order to motivate you and also to let you feel satisfied at the end of this transaction.

I look forward to your earliest reply.PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL:koffi_w200@o2.pl

Yours Truly,
MR.FOFFI WILLIAMS.

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com