These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

From: ben umar - ben_umarem98@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,


Is my pleasure for writing you this letter, hope you are fine? I want to use this opportunity to introduce myself well to you, I am Ben umar, The son of a late Chief Agyman Umar of D R CONGO, I came to know you in the course of my search for a reliable and God fearing partner and I decide to contact you because I believe you are a reputable person and I felt you can help us over this confidential matter.I count on your integrity and honesty to be able to handle this business. I have a truck box that contain $15.5million U.S DOLLARS which is already in USA.


The consignment is right now in America, my Late father business partner Mr.Richard Mcwilliams, who was suppose to receive this consignment was asking for 50% which I and my mother did not agree on for any reason,that is why we have to stop the delivery to him immediately.We are ready to give you 20% from the total money because that was the initial agreement we had with my late father partner, Mr.Richard Mcwilliams before he later change his mind because of his greed which is the reason why we had to stop the delivery to him.


The director of the shipping company just inform us yesterday that if we can not provide a new business partner within this period of time, that the consignment we be return back to GHANA, so we need you to stand as my family trustee to receive the consignment in the state. If you are willing to help us receive this consignment, all you just have to do is to contact the shipping company here in Ghana so that they can give you instruction to their agent holding the consignment in America.


If not for God they would have return the consignment back to Africa but God has been helping us. Please reply my mail so that I can give you the contact of the shipping company to discuss with them on the release of this consignment to you and all you just have to do for us is to receive this consignment. And that reminds me the shipping company does not know the content of the box, because it was deposited as a family treasure.


Regards,
Ben umar For the family.
Please do get get back to me with my personal email,
ben_umar007@excite.com


_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline