These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

FOR YOUR ATTENTION

From: joshua ubaka - joshuaub1@myway.com

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER JOSHUA UBAKA.
NO 10 UBAKA LAYOUT IKEJA, LAGOS NIGERIA.

Dear friend,

I am BARRISTER JOSHUA UBAKA a family attorney . I am the personal
Attorney to Mr Eramo,National of your country, who worked with an Oil servicing Firm . My client and his family On December 25th, 2000,was involved in an auto accident all occupants lost their lives.Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my client's extendedRelatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left
behind by my client before they Get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged,particularly, Wherethe deceased had an account Valued at ($10 million us dollars) has Issued me a notice to provide the next of kin Or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now.

*Note, you may be his friend, well wisher,relation e.t.c.Please, i seek
your indulgence to stand on the gap and i will suport you in every
area provided you will work and keep yourtrust.The sharing modality is
till open and negociatable.All I require isyour honest cooperation to
enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law.
If it interest you please send the following information:
1 YOUR FULL NAMES.
2.AGE.
3.CONTACT ADDRESS.
4.TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

Regards
BARR JOSHUA UBAKA.


---------------------------------

¡Sé un mejor asador!
Aprende todo sobre asados en:
http://mx.yahoo.com/promos/mejorasador.html