These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

YOUR CONSENT

From: barrahmedmusa - barrahmedmusa33@ig.com.br

Hello sir
I guess the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from a person
you have not met or seen before, I apologise if you are offended but be
assured that it comes with the best of intentions and information. I got
this your email contact from a search into the Internet and was inspired to
seek your sincere cooperation. I am aware of the risks involved in sending
this letter by email, therefore I request that you consider the factor below
and keep it strictly private. However, if you are unable to meet my demand,
kindly discard of it. I am Barrister Ahmed Musa, an attorney to one
Engr.JEFFERY BONE a consultant to Shell Petroleum Development Corporation
(SPDC) of Nigeria. On the 26th of December 2004, my client, and his entire
family died in an Auto crash while returning from a holidays picnic along
Lagos/Shagamu Express Road.
This deal is that my late client (Engr. JEFFERY BONE) has a Trust
account valued at US$9.5m (nine million five Hundred Thousand United States
dollars) with a comercial Bank in the City of Lagos. I have since been asked
to provide his NEXT OF KIN and sincerely I have been unsuccessful in
locating the relatives since my client died with his family. With the Bank
giving me a letter of reminder and a deadline I now desperately seek your
assistance/cooperation to secure this money by presenting you as the NEXT OF
KIN of my client so that the entire funds can be paid to you either in cash
or direct wire transfer and then you and I can share this money.
You will be paid back in full (100%) of every expenses made in the course of
this transaction before sharing. I have all the necessary information to
prepare the relevant documentations that will be used to back up this Claim
under a legitimate ground without violating any laws. All I require is your
honest co-operation with a ready hand, focused mind and a sincere heart.
Could you please contact me as soon as possible with your full
mailing/contact address, personal phone and fax numbers so that I can
educate you further for us to proceed swiftly.
Thanks.
Barrister Ahmed Musa